Yoga Rock Studios brings you
TOTAL YOGA IMMERSION WORKSHOP
with Rheza Ollero, ERYT 500 — assisted by America Gathers, RYT 200
There is no better place or time to deepen your practice and learn more about the benefits of yoga then this.
RHEZA OLLERO, creator of the Align & Flow® Yoga Teachers Training Method, has developed this amazing workshop, with two full weekends of content, specifically for our Yoga Community with the intention of bringing out the next level of yogi in you.
Assisted by our very own, America Gathers, Rheza will introduce you the foundational principles and methodology of yoga, through both anatomical and classical yoga concepts. This comprehensive workshop will give you the tools you need to find your own way to a mindful yoga practice and self-inquiry that will lead you directly to your center with out judgement or fear.
Course Summary and Overview
- THE PHILOSOPHY OF YOGA: We will cover the yogic principals of Yama (restraint) and Niyama (observance), review the anatomy of the mind, and uncover the common obstacles that affect our yoga practice and daily lives.
- THE ASANA OF YOGA: We will focus on building the foundation of key poses from the ground up, and refine the flow of your practice through understanding the standing poses, surya namaskars (sun salutation sequences), inversions, and backbends. We will also learn the variations and modifications of poses to support our unique body/energy needs.
- THE PRANAYAMA OF YOGA: We will introduce the practice of Pranayama (controlled breathing) and explore various breathing exercises that will support the refinement of the body mind connection, while developing a deeper awareness of the patterns that both enhance or dimmish our well-being.
- THE ANATOMY OF YOGA: We will introduce the basic principles of anatomy covering the feet/legs, spine, pelvis, and shoulder girdles. Understanding your own structure will support an effortless and more effective practice when applying modifications and pose variations during yoga sequences. It will also bring awareness to how you are holding your body when standing, sitting or moving around!
- Weekend 1: March 23, 24, 25
- Weekend 2: April 6, 7, 8
- Friday: 6:30 to 10:00pm
- Saturday: 12:00 to 6:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00 to 6:00pm
Single Weekend, $425
Both Weekends, $795
Minimum $150 upon registration.
For more information call or text 818-219-3911 !
For all inquiries or questions about this upcoming training, please call or TEXT Nicky at 818-219-3911